Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Sinking Ship

Have you ever seen this?


On any given Saturday night, a friend calls you up with an idea "Let's go downtown!!!" Great idea...or greatest idea? So, you throw on your best hoodie you can find and run out the door excited to grab a beer and shoot some pool with the boys....but hold on...do you hear that in the background of the phone call...something evil is afoot.

That's right that small giggle you heard in the background was not only the girlfriend, but also HER friends. You suddenly realize what a terrible terrible mistake you made when you climb into the car and look around and see shirts that resemble disco balls more than actual clothing. You all know what's about to happen....DANCING!!!!.....yay

This post is dedicated to the original caller. Don't be that guy. Never ever invite a friend onto a Titanic of an evening. When you realize that you are going down with the ship...instead text all your friends to avoid your fate of ramming an iceberg (catch that...the girlfriend is the iceberg...think about it) and being stuck on a dance floor being shoved from behind by some sweaty 500 pound man, while some girl you've never met rides your leg like a cowgirl and sweats all over you....yeah....dance clubs are fun....and the music....oh god if I never hear another YEEEE-AHHH...WHAAAAT....HANDS IN THE AIR A-A-A-AIR....it will be entirely too soon.

5 comments:

  1. Well now my hands are in the A-A-A-I-I-I-R-R-R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take personal offense to this post! :) I happen to love my disco ball shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you like to back that ass up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh....Sooze. You know me all too well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have danced with me before! Better put on your dancing shoes for the this weekend! I'm coming after you!!!!

    ReplyDelete