Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Reset

Howdy....crap...that sounded lame.

Hi my name is....not Slim Shady so let's not start there.

Ummmm....

Screw it I'm just going to start. I haven't blogged in years. Even when I was blogging I wasn't blogging. I know that doesn't make sense, but it will. I suck at sticking with something. I'm a procrastinator of the worst kind. I put things off, I wait, I pretend like everything is ok, then before you know it like 7 years have passed and I haven't pursued your dream at all.

So, hence the title. The reset.

Not that blogging is my dream, but writing in general has always been something I enjoyed. Something I always wanted to do for myself. I have a few things that I am passionate about, but I have even more things that I used to be passionate about. I kind if lost that piece of myself as I moved away from writing. "Life move pretty fast" and all that. So, I have a very strong desire to attempt to recapture this. Even if it is only for myself.

I have a couple of friends who inspire me as well. (Looking at you NoDakTwinsFan) I would love to bring some level of entertainment and escapism to any readers who stumble across this. I'm sure I'll also venture into subjects where I try to educate or explain a position. I will be wrong on some points, make no mistake about that, but I'll always try to be willing to admit that.

I've always been a stream of consciousness writer. I can't imagine that this blog will be any different. So be prepared for that.

So here we go. The Reset. Now I just need to come up with the new title....but being the procrastinator that I am....that can wait for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment